Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ishaqzaade (2012)

Recently, I watched a hindi movie "Ishaqzaade" released in 2012. The movie was good and it also worked very well on box office. It was a love story, but a little bit different. Both actors, Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra acted very nice. Arjun Kapoor is son of Boney Kapoor. I didn't know this when I was watching the movie. At first, when movie started, I didn't like the boy. But after watching movie, I was impressed by him. His expressions were so good according to his role. Parineeti Chopra also worked very nicely. I liked her role too.



In the movie, I liked that there were emotional scenes, but there was very less emotional drama (crying scenes). The way, how boy tricks the girl. And also how the girl comes to boy's house to kill him without any fear. Both characters were so strong. They were like fighters who can do anything for each other. I also like their attitude towards life. 

But there were few things which I don't like. Too much use of gun and firing on every little thing. I also didn't like the end part of the movie - death of both lovers. I really feel bad about it. But, I know that it happens in reality. But, overall the movie was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment